Terms and Conditions
Last revised (Jan 2023)
This website is operated by Piccoli&Co LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us”, ‘’Piccoli & Co’’, ‘’Piccoli’’, and “our” refer to Piccoli&Co LLC.
Piccoli&Co LLC, offers this website, including all information, tools, and products available from this site to you, ‘’the user’’, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
The following terms and conditions govern the use of this website and outline the legal responsibilities and obligations that shall exist between you ‘’the user’’ and ‘“Piccoli & Co”, the brand.
Piccoli & Co is a brand of children’s clothes from the registered company Piccoli&Co LLC. With HQ in Florida.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By visiting or using any part of the site www.piccoli.se or www.shoppiccoliandco.com, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
In order to visit this website the following are the general conditions:
- You must be at least the age of majority in your country.
- You may not use our products for any illegal, or unauthorised purpose.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of our products, nor content in our website, without our permission.
- You must not transmit any sort of malware to our site. Including but not limited to worms, viruses, or any code of a destructive nature.
- You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your services.
2. PRODUCTS AND SALES
We reserve the right, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. This includes the right to limit the quantities of any products that we offer to a particular buyer, and also refusal to sell to customers that are “rude” with our staff.
All descriptions of our products are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. Similarly, we reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
Although is our intention to do so, we cannot guarantee that the quality of any products will meet your expectations. Things like colors can be perceived different depending on device being used to browse oue website.
3. PRICING ADJUSTMENTS
Prices for our products and delivery fees, are subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable to inform you for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of our products.
4. DELIVERIES & RETURNS
The costs for shipping will be reflected during checkout based on your location, and added to your total prior to checkout. You will have the option to select from different couriers for your shipping.
For standard deliveries in the US you can choose UPS ground, or USPS first class.
For expedited deliveries in the US we offer UPS second day air, UPS Next day air, or USPS express priority.
If your order qualifies for Free Shipping it will be sent using USPS first class. If you require other type of shipment please select another one.
For orders outside the US you can select the following:
• USPS first class international, which takes over a month
• UPS expedited/saver: which takes 1 week on average
• DHL express: which takes 1 week on average
All orders placed between Monday-Friday, before 14h00 CET are dispatched within 2 business days.
All orders placed during Saturday-Sunday, will be dispatched within 3 business days. Both of these are subject to stock availability.
Exceptions to the above:
- We try to reflect the inventory correctly in our website but if for any reason an item is out of stock and we missed to update this in our website we will contact you as soon as possible and give you a full refund if you cannot wait for the stock to arrive.
- Moreover there might be items that we have labelled as ‘’Pre-Order’’ this ensures you to get the size/color/design you want but these will take on average 3 weeks to be shipped as we place an order with our distributors, once you placed yours with us. If no ''Pre-order'' wording is in the title of the item, this means the item is ready to be dispatched immediately.
You will receive an email confirming your order has been shipped. If you have not received an email from us within 36 hours please check your junk folder/spam
No matter the location, orders are always traceable/trackable. Once an order is marked as delivered by the courier Piccoli&Co will not be responsible for lost/stolen packages.
Repeating this as its important Piccoli&Co will not be held responsible for a lost package after the carrier marks it as delivered.
If your order shows as delivered, and you have not received it we advise you to contact your local post office.
Applicable to our non-US customers, please be advised that you are responsible for any customs fees or taxes imposed by your country.
If for any reason you regret your purchase and wish to return it, we will offer a full refund (minus shipping costs). The refund will be made as a store credit. For this to take place you have to return the item/s to us within 5 days of you receiving your item/s according to the tracking.
The item/s you are returning will receive store credit as long as it/they meet/s the following conditions:
- That we receive it in perfect condition,
- All original labels and tags are attached,
- It shows ZERO signs of wear
- It has not been washed
You must send the products you are returning back to us within 5 days since your parcel arrived to your delivery address, no exceptions. In order to receive the address in which you need to send this back you need to inform us as soon as possible that you will be returning a package by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number/reason for return.
Please note that Piccoli&Co is not liable for postage costs for either delivery or returns.
This means that the shipping cost will not be provided as store credit. Nor do we provide shipping labels for returns.
Important for customers outside the US, when returning a package please ensure to complete your customs return form selecting "Return items", as Piccoli&Co , won't accept responsibility for taking parcels charged by customs Duty or import VAT. This means your return item/s will be sent back to you by default due to us not collecting them nor paying import Duties, and consequently you won’t receive a store credit.
We strongly recommend you return item/s via a traceable delivery service, as Piccoli &Co cannot and will not accept responsibility for any lost or damaged items
EXCEPTIONS to the store credit policy stated above
Refunds for items not collected
If you do not collect your package on time or provide the correct address for your local post to deliver it and the package is returned to us we WILL discount the exact shipping amount we paid for from your refund. This applies even if you were entitled to “free shipping”. If you want us to redeliver it, you will be responsible for re-delivery fees should the package be returned to us as Undelivered because of address mistakes, because a customer failed to collect it, or wasn't home.
Refunds for when your order was entitled to “free shipping”
If you order some things to qualify for free shipping and then return your items. We will give you a store credit for the items, but not for the shipping costs. We will deduct the exact amount we paid for shipping.
Overusing the right of returns
If we deem that you are ordering items to take pictures or using them for a short period of time and then returning them. We reserve the right to not allow you to order more from our site, in line with that we will not give you any store credit.
Returns on Preorders
Preorders cannot be cancelled/returned once placed
Returns of Outlet items
We will not accept any refunds/exchanges of Outlet/Sale items. All sales will be final.
Returns of Items discounted 20% of higher
Anything discounted 20% of higher is considered final sale and cannot be returned.
Returns on Swimwear
For sanitary purposes we do not accept returns/exchanges on any Swimwear (discounted or not).
The contents of every page of this website are the copyright trademark and registered trademark of Piccoli & Co LLC.
All source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of United States.
6. SECURED PAYMENT
We offer the following payment methods. Most Major Credit and Debit cards which include but are not limited to: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, etc
Furthermore, we also offer payments via Paypal, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Shopify Installments. All of these have their own T&C which we invite you to read prior to selecting them as your payment method.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. VAT (Value added tax) or Florida State tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time.
7. PROMOTIONAL CODES/VOUCHERS
All our promotional codes and vouchers are valid for a limit period of time, we specify that when we issue them.
Promotional and vouchers codes are limited to one per person, per order, and cannot be combined with any other sale or promotional offers, unless stated otherwise
8. ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
All registration information you submit will be accurate, and complete; you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary.
9. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the US law
10. CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes
11. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Copy our content, structure, words, pictures, loco, or anything of our website to create or modify your own
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of, or linking to the Site.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text)
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: email@example.com